Registration for 2017 – 2018
Registration is OPEN!
- Registration for BCCNS’ 2017-2018 school year is now open
- All registrations are online this year
- This process can take 10-20 minutes
- Read the ‘Before you register’ section below
- Register online by clicking here
- Registration works best with Chrome browser
- Having trouble? Contact TechnicalSupport@bccns.ca for support
Before you register, ensure you have:
- ✓ Chosen your child’s program(s)
- ✓ Review program options & fees
- ✓ Child’s primary doctor name, phone # & address
- ✓ Parents/caregivers phone # & addresses
- ✓ Emergency contact chosen – name & phone number(s) ready
- ✓ Registering siblings? You must complete the online registration once for EACH child. Start with the child with the highest monthly tuition.
- ✓ Applying for a city subsidy? Please do so through the City of Ottawa prior to registering online.
Following registration, you can expect an email with:
- ✓ Your child’s Student Record that you will print, sign & return to school
- ✓ Your Pre-Authorize Debit payment form that you will print, sign, attach cheques & return to school
- ✓ Instructions for submitting your child’s immunization records to Ottawa Public Health and school (within 1 month)
- ✓ Instructions for submitting a Police Record Check, for those who will do Duty Days (within 1 month)
- ✓ Registration confirmation (once all requirements have been received by the school)
- ✓ Welcome Package with information on Orientation evening, your child’s start date, parent-teacher interview time & what to bring the first day of school (in August)
To book a tour of the school over the summer email Andrea, our summer Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the summer, a member of our School Council will show the program spaces, gym, outdoor play yard and school office.
When school is operating (mid-Sept – mid-June) tours are scheduled individually with our Program Director, Heidi. Tours typically run during program hours so you and your child(ren) can see the program in action!
Online registration requires a quick visit to the school after registration to drop off signed forms; You will receive an email with more details following your submission. Signed Registration forms can be dropped off to the school office and slid under the door whenever the church is open (you will need to enter via the church’s main entrance) typically, Monday through Friday 8am-4pm. You can drop-off forms at another time by arranging it with the summer Registrar (email email@example.com).