Registration for 2017 – 2018
Registration is OPEN!
- Registration for BCCNS’ 2017-2018 school year is now open
- All registrations are online this year
- This process can take 10-20 minutes
- Read the ‘Before you register’ section below
- Register online by clicking here
- Registration works best with Chrome browser
- Having trouble? Contact TechnicalSupport@bccns.ca for support
Before you register, ensure you have:
- ✓ Chosen your child’s program(s)
- ✓ Review program options & fees
- ✓ Child’s primary doctor name, phone # & address
- ✓ Parents/caregivers phone # & addresses
- ✓ Emergency contact chosen – name & phone number(s) ready
- ✓ Registering siblings? You must complete the online registration once for EACH child. Start with the child with the highest monthly tuition.
- ✓ Applying for a city subsidy? Please do so through the City of Ottawa prior to registering online.
Following registration, you can expect an email with:
- ✓ Your child’s Student Record that you will print, sign & return to school
- ✓ Your Pre-Authorize Debit payment form that you will print, sign, attach cheques & return to school
- ✓ Instructions for submitting your child’s immunization records to Ottawa Public Health and school (within 1 month)
- ✓ Instructions for submitting a Police Record Check, for those who will do Duty Days (within 1 month)
- ✓ Registration confirmation (once all requirements have been received by the school)
- ✓ Welcome Package with information on Orientation evening, your child’s start date, parent-teacher interview time & what to bring the first day of school (in August)
To book a tour of the school, leave a message at (613) 828-6011 or email email@example.com.
Tours are scheduled individually with our Program Director, Heidi. Tours typically run during program hours so you and your child(ren) can see the program in action!
Online registration requires a quick visit to the school after registration, you will receive an email with more details following your submission. Signed Registration forms can be dropped off to the school office during school hours, 8am-4pm Monday through Thursday, 8am-1pm on Fridays.